|Size (L x W x H)||34 cm x 26 cm x 34 cm|
- * FREE delivery within PENINSULAR MALAYSIA
INSINKERATOR EVOLUTION 200
Kitchen Waste Disposer, 1725 RPM Spin Speed
Top of the range, the Evolution 200 features three stage grind and our quietest technology.
- Premium technology for everyone, especially those who enjoy entertaining regularly
- 60% quieter than standard models, Sound Reduction Technology
- Three stages of grinding – grinds all food waste for the finest grind
- Built-in air switch (in polished chrome or brushed steel) accessory for easy installation and added convenience
- Power booster circuit with micro-processor increases torque to tackle the most difficult to grind foods
- Stainless steel grind chamber (1,180ml) and stainless steel superior grinding elements handle all waste
- Stainless steel strainer basket and plug
- Auto-reverse action for extended product life and trouble free operation
- 6 year warranty
MultiGrind® technology adds more grind stages that reduce food scraps into smaller particles than ever before by breaking down food waste again … and even again.
Before the development of Evolution Series® technology, garbage disposals had just a single grind stage to break down food waste. MultiGrind uses multiple stages of grind technology to break down food waste to a fine pulp that is easily washed away.
With SoundSeal® technology, the sounds from Evolution Series® garbage disposals are reduced to a whisper so you don’t have to raise your voice. In fact, SoundSeal technology makes it possible to have normal conversations by the sink while your Evolution disposal is working.
The components of SoundSeal technology include advanced-level insulation, vibration-reducing connections & a special Quiet Collar® Sink Baffle to block noise from coming up through the sink opening. Those pieces work together to make your Evolution disposal so quiet that you’ll never have to think twice about turning it on.
Stainless steel is used to make the finest surgical instruments & other tools that need to perform under long-term exposure to water. That’s because it resists corrosion & provides long-lasting performance. That’s also why InSinkErator puts stainless steel grind components into every Evolution Series® garbage disposal.
Using stainless steel ensures that your Evolution Series disposal will perform like new for years & years. With stainless steel you know it will be resistant to corrosion caused by minerals and water exposure that can shorten the life of other disposals.
Quick Lock® makes it fast & easy to switch out one InSinkErator garbage disposal for another. That’s because the patented Quick Lock mount is completely compatible with all InSinkErator models, from standard to premium Evolution Series® models. If you’re installing a disposal for the first time, all of the Quick Lock components you need comes packed in the box. And then if it’s time to upgrade or replace your disposal, simply twist off the old one & twist on the new. It’s just that easy!